As 2018 comes to an end, let us take a moment to reflect on all the accomplishments of Keller Williams throughout this historic year.
Thank you, everyone, who have been a part of the team and for giving us your determination, compassion, and intent to serve the greater purpose of our business.
The YEAR 2018 REVIEW
- CareerBliss named Keller Williams as the Happiest Company to work for in 2018. Click here to read.
- Indeed ranked Keller Williams as the number one company for employee work-life balance. Click here to read.
- Gary Keller ranked No.1 on the Swanepoel Power 200 (SP200) list of the most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate. Read here for more information.
- Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into the Training Top 10 Hall of Fame. Read here.
- Kelle, our AI virtual assistant, made its debut along with Referrals at Family Reunion 2018. Details here.
- Keller Williams partners with Nextdoor for data insights to empower agents. Read more.
- Keller Williams led the way on the REAL Trends 500 more than any other brokerage with 161 brokerages ranked by volume this year. Read more.
- Keller Williams had 324 firms ranked on RISMedia’s Power Broker – The Top 1,000, representing 916,864 transactions and $272.3 billion in volume. Read here.
- Keller Williams became the top residential real estate franchisor in the U.S. based on agent count, units and sales volume based on The Swanepoel Mega. Read more
- On May 10, you closed your offices to ‘give where you live’ on RED Day, volunteering thousands of hours and making a difference in the communities you serve. Read more →
- Keller Williams legend Mo Anderson was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame in 2018. See video →
- John Davis, CEO, and president of Keller Williams was honored as one of the Top CEOs in 2018. See list here
- Kelle, the artificial intelligence real estate business partner of KW agents, won the 2018 Inman Innovator Award for Most Innovative Real Estate Technology. Read more →
- Keller Williams featured on the list of America’s Best Employers for Women 2018 polled by Forbes. Read more →
- Keller Williams competed and won a NAR hackathon to build an innovative product that leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to serve the industry. Read the full story →
- Franchise Business Review featured Keller Williams on their ranking of the Top 50 Franchises for Women in 2018. See list →
- Keller Williams secured a spot on the “Entrepreneur Franchise 500” list that ranked the Top Franchises in 2018 seeking to expand outside the U.S. See list→
- Keller Williams acquired Smarter Agent and announced plans to build a new consumer-facing app. Read the full story →
- KW Cares sent out relief teams to address the immediate needs of victims of Hurricane Florence and then set out to help clean up homes and brokerages.Read the full story →
- The Observer named Gary Keller one of 2018’s Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate. Read more →
- Attended four live streams on KWConnect and set new CGI Goals through Kelle.
- Keller Williams ranked highest in customer service in the ‘real estate agencies’ category in Newsweek’s inaugural 2019 list of America’s Best Companies for Customer Service. Read the full story →
- Keller Williams ranked No. 2 on the CareerBliss 50 Happiest Companies in America for 2019 with a CEO approval rating of 94 percent.
- Indeed featured Keller Williams on the No.1 spot for Best Culture 2018. See full story→
Keller Williams surpassed an incredible cultural milestone this year: 100,000 new recruits since the start of the Growth Initiative. Learn more
This year, Keller Williams welcomed Argentina, Belgium, Luxembourg, Cambodia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ireland, and Chile to their worldwide family. Learn more →
This has been a great year! It’s hard to believe that all of these accomplishments happened in just 12 months. And, while you have achieved so much already, you are just getting started!
Well done, Keller Williams family!
If YOU would like to be a part of this amazing, forward thinking company…please reach out. We would love to chat with you!
Please CLICK HERE