Keller Williams got the top real estate agency for customer service in Newsweek’s new survey, America’s Best Customer Service 2019.
The survey was conducted by data firm Statista to reach over 20,000 US consumers who used services or purchased from different brands about their customer service experience. The firm got around 100 evaluations from a different customer. Each brand in the survey consists of 132,954 total evaluations.
These are the attributes that were asked to rate by the customers:
1. Quality of communication: It measures whether the contact person if he or she (via e-mail, telephone or face to face) was friendly or polite.
2. Technical competence: It measures the quality of information received and whether questions were answered correctly and in sufficient detail.
3. Range of services: It measures whether one’s personal expectations and requirements were fulfilled.
4. Customer focus: It measures whether a personal concern/requirement was addressed with a specific solution.
5. Accessibility: It measures the availability of customer service in a shop or on a helpline.
These ratings were combined with industry standard Net Promoter Scores (NPS) collected from each customer to arrive at a total score between 1 and 10.
The survey also looked at customer satisfaction for various banks and financial companies. Nationwide, TD Bank took the spot as the top commercial bank while JPMorgan beat out Fidelity Investments and Allianz USA for top asset management company.
Over the years, different real estate companies have ranked closely and regularly overtaken each other in different independent surveys — in January, RE/MAX and Keller Williams both scored spots on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 of top 1,000 companies in the country. Congratulations again Keller Williams.
Be a part of our team now. Please CLICK HERE for more information on becoming part of this leading edge Technology and Real Estate Company!